Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

O2 Social Media Team

Black Hole Friday offers from O2

[ Edited ]

It's that time of the year, folks! Enter the black hole to find offers on phones, tablets, sims and more. Get them before they’re gone.

Offers include:

• Save up to £200 on the Huawei P20 Pro (and get the Huawei T28 Tablet on us - worth £109)
  • 60GB Pay Monthly sim for just £30/mo (and get six months of Netflix on us)
  • Get a Pay As You Go sim with 6GB, 1500 minutes and 15000 texts, on your first £10 top-up

We've more deals and offers so make sure you check 'em all out here.

Hi, I'm Chris from the O2 Social Media Team

Topics: 75

Re: Black Hole Friday offers from O2

@Chris_K

Might want to get someone to jump on editing this.. 

Screenshot_20181122-102709.png

Technically speaking it's advertised at £38 per month. For ONE month

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.

iPad mini 4 pulled from store

Thanks viridis.

giphy (3).gif

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 662

@viridis wrote:

iPad mini 4 pulled from store

Thanks viridis.

giphy (3).gif

Clever clogs  joy

*The Game Is On*

Never mind it's showing again now, and still 1 month.

Highlighted
Topics: 539

Who's in charge of this sort of advertising?