Did you mean: 

Become a Network Member

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

We have an exciting opportunity for all you Network enthusiasts! We’d like to invite you to take part in a new programme here on the O2 Community that we have been preparing together with our Network teams. If you’d like to learn more about becoming a Network Member and what that means, then read on below, and let us know if you’d be interested! 

What is a Network Member? 

As a Network Member, you will have access to a special forum board where we will be

sharing detailed information about the workings of O2’s mobile network, including future improvements, tips on getting the most out of the network, and the latest network news.

What would be expected of me?

If you’re an active community member already, then not much more than what you are already doing!  The aim of this programme is to better equip you to answer network questions with a greater understanding of how things work. We would also love to work together with you to get insights and feedback wherever possible to help us improve our customers’; network experience.

How do I sign up? 

If you’re interested in becoming a Network Member, let us know in the comments below or send me a PM.

Martin, Marjo, Lukas and our friends at O2

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB 

PM already sent wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff seen and noted! wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 17

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo a friendly reminder from my side too joy joy joy

signature

Message 4 of 17

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25118 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reminder @LukasB 

pm sent thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 17

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo received and replied kissing_heart

signature

Message 6 of 17

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

a gentle reminder that it's not too late to let us know in case you'd like to take part, feel free to PM or reply on this topic @Bambino @Anonymous @Anonymous @BigDaddyUK @liggerz87 @JAZZ-trad @SamsungFanBoy @Anonymous @welshsteve76 @sheepdog @viridis (never forgetting about you ever again) and  @anticpated 

kissing_heart tag fest right there joy

04881b68d63137fff21a91db19797f61.jpg

signature

Message 7 of 17

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I'm way out of the loop again because work has taken up loads of my time. What is a network member? Lol
Message 8 of 17

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy  

As a Network Member, you will have access to a special forum board where we will be

sharing detailed information about the workings of O2’s mobile network, including future improvements, tips on getting the most out of the network, and the latest network news.

The aim of this programme is to better equip you to answer network questions with a greater understanding of how things work. We would also love to work together with you to get insights and feedback wherever possible to help us improve our customers’; network experience.

We know some of you are super interested in the inner workings of the network so we are hoping this programme will offer some additional interesting insights into what is happening behind the curtain. You can see how things are constantly being improved and your feedback can help to shape the future of O2.

signature

Message 9 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Pm sent @LukasB  I guess as an author of the network down advice I am qualified lol 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 17