Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: iPhone x

I hate to be the bearer of (potentially) bad news but unless you were one of the first to preorder then the chances of delivery tomorrow are practically none.

Our company preordered 10+ handsets at about 8.35am and our expected delivery date is the 4th December.

Have you not got an expected delivery date on your confirmation?

Anonymous

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

@Jeevster Oh. Text first, then phone. Thanks for setting me straight. How will they send it? A carrier pigeon? A barbershop quartet?

It might be the only time it has ever happened but I have received the first correspondence from DPD in the early hours of delivery day. It could be to do with the fact that I live within 5 miles of two major London depots, so they perform the final stages of delivery in tighter windows... The Leeds van probably only goes out once or twice a week.
CJR
Level 2: Apprentice

Got my text and email telling me that my space grey 256gb will be at the store for collection tomorrow. Order confirmed 27 Oct 08.10. Now I’m excited!!
Anonymous

@CJR I don't understand , I had the order placed at 07:39 for store collection but no sign of text or email for collection..

Anonymous

@Anonymous dont panic, i am sure you will hear today. 

Anonymous

@Anonymous same here, order completed at 7:51 but no message yet. Also have a DPD tracking number but if I enter it get no results.
Anonymous

Maybe store has to get the package before messages sent?
CJR
Level 2: Apprentice

I’m sure it depends on a lot of factors. Which store, which handset, location of stock. It happens every year and us mere mortals can never understand how the powers at O2 deal with it, but the magic iPhone fairy has always got my phone to me at some point!
Level 21: Regular

Re: iPhone x

Enterprise customers are always last with Apple :-)
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Level 3: Thinker

It’s a rigged system