Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 3: Thinker

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

@Anonymous let’s hope so!
Level 4: Observant

@NathanKenneford same thing happened last year to a lot of us. No compensation I'm afraid. They auto upgraded our data for 6 months though. If you don't receive a text by Thursday then it won't arrive by Friday. Stock levels do seem higher than last year's phone though.

@BigNick compensation wouldn’t bother me. I’d just like to make sure the person that works for and represents o2 would be disciplined for giving out false information
Level 4: Observant

Come on, your phone is not more important than someone's job is it? Let it be, it's not the end of the world. @NathanKenneford
Anonymous

iPhone x

Has anyone had a delivery date confirmed when I ordered it said 3rd now I can't get an update
Level 6: Acolyte

Will the iPhone x start being delivered on 3rd November?
Anonymous

Yes.

Orders will start being delivered on 3rd November. 

Level 1: Joiner

My iPhone X preorder was nothing short of a disaster at first.

I was online at 7:45am and tried to preorder but the card payment page wouldn't load during online checkout.

When I refreshed the page the wait time went from 3/11 to 3 weeks and then to 6 weeks plus.

I then phoned customer services and ordered it that way but the whole process took 1 hour and 40 mins.

The o2 representative told me I would have my iPhone X 256GB Space Grey on release date 03/11 and that the 6 weeks plus wait time wasn't showing on his system (when I raised my concerns about the waiting time). 

I got my confirmation email at 9:29am on 27/10/17 and the £29.99 upfront fee was taken from my account yesterday 30/10/17.

Hopefully, this means I will get my iPhone on Friday? fingers crossed 

iPhone X 256GB
iPad Pro 10.5 256GB
50GB Data Plan
iOS, MacOS and Android user.

@BigNick doesn’t matter how big or small the issue giving out false information to customers is gross misconduct
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I get people are frustrated and had bad experience's but at the end of the day its just a phone. We will all get one eventually. Good luck to all Smiley Happy