Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Apple Event Day

[ Edited ]

It’s Apple Event Day!!!! Confused Bouncy

Everyone ready?

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Anonymous

Apple Watch 3

No o2 for Apple Watch will have to move to EE

Anonymous

Re: Apple Event Megathread

When will the prices be released for the new phones on O2? Also info about the upgrade on you will work for the new iPhones? Cheers
Level 1: Joiner

Wonder when the Apple Watch eSim will eventually go to O2??
Topics: 3
Kudos: 19

Dare say it will be a month later, no doubt an exclusivity deal with EE, much like o2 had with the original iPhone.
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Anonymous

Was anyone else underwhelmed by it? I waited to upgrade from the Iphone 6s. I don't really know which phone to get as neither really stand out? 

Iphone 8 looks decent but again no headphone socket. Iphone X i'm guessing it has a tiny bit better camera but mainly is about the design? Nothing really screams out to me.

Whats everyone else getting

Anonymous

Re: Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Megathread

Price in the US - $999. Price in the uk - £999. Should be approx £750 factoring in the exchange rate. What's going on????
Former Staff

@Chris_K wrote:

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online.

Thanks for the update @Chris_K thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
O2 Social Media Team

Well then. What did everyone think of the announcements tonight? I've updated the thread title and also some details and a link for where you'll be able to pre-order from 15th September. As and when we have more details, i'll be updating the original post. Please check back regularly and we'll do our best to answer any/all questions we can as soon as we have more to share.

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Anonymous

O2 have tweeted that there are NO plans to offer any service for the Watch 3 with cellular. Goodbye O2...