Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I've just recently upgraded on Saturday morning. I've had my credit agreement for contract on iPhone 8 plus it's now nearly Tuesday & I haven't heard any thing about when I will get the phone? All it says is in progress. I was just wondering if anyone would know roughly how long it'd take until it comes as my current phone is broken 

thanks in advance 

B

Message 1431 of 1,685

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Anonymous when you say you uograded on Saturday was it in-store, online or through live chat? Nothing normally happens at the weekend. But I would suggest you contact Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to see what the state of play is. It could be the phone is out of stock but Customer Services would be able to advise you if that is the case. Between 08:00 and 08:30 is the best time to call

Hope you get your new phone soon.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1432 of 1,685

Jay1999
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous do you mean me I posted the iPhone X pics ?

Message 1433 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Jay1999
Oops, yeah sorry mate.
Message 1434 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

For anybody new here, i just want to make sure they know, do not contact live chat, they are still blatantly telling bare faced lies even when you tell them you will save the chat transcript they are still having the cheek to say orders have been shipped when clearly they have not. 

So if anybody new reads this, if you use live chat then its up to you to believe what they say.

how o2 is allowing this to happen still is beyond belief! To think they are being paid a wage to tell people lies makes me laugh

Message 1435 of 1,685

Marius1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered iPhone x 256 gb space grey on 27th oct 10.20 am and today 20th Nov didn't received it yet
Message 1436 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Marius1 I placed my order for the same model as you on the same date but mine was about 11:30am and I am in the same situation as you so don't feel its just you, there's others still waiting unfortunately just like us
Message 1437 of 1,685

Marius1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does not seems normal the other providers to have a specific delivery date and when I call o2 they have no clue
Message 1438 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Marius1 I placed my order for the same model as you on the same date but mine was about 11:30am and I am in the same situation as you so don't feel its just you, there's others still waiting unfortunately just like us

Yep me too. I've had 4 emails stating that my order is "being processed"....whatever the hell that means. Other than that no proactive communication from o2 whatsoever.

The last chat I had with the chat floor manager said that it could be up to another 4 weeks, which is interesting when now on their website they are quoting less than 4 weeks for orders placed now. If that is accurate then I will be pushing 7-8 weeks.. As everyone else is saying I dont think they no their A*se from their elbow!

Message 1439 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Those ‘your order is being processed’ emails seem to get sent when you’ve been in contact with O2. 

Message 1440 of 1,685