Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

@mrsbaker1 that app just isn’t updated for the iPhone X
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

@Anonymous Maybe so, can’t help but feel disappointed though. I’m in 2 minds whether I should give the X to my daughter and I’ll keep the 7+. There really isn’t much difference in terms of use. Swipe up and across to view open apps, swipe down from top right to access volume/brightness etc, swipe up to get to home screen. Just s different way of use, not better (in my opinion). Definitely more fiddly when it comes to Apple Pay and the like. Face ID is flawless so far though and I thought this would be the most challenging. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

@alistair I am in exactly the same boat, I phoned cs and they explained they shouldn’t send a tariff update and they shouldn’t give out tracking numbers for click and collect. She said to me that an email confirmation will come through when it’s actually ready to collect. She has given me £40 off my next airtime on top of that £50 refund from the resolver complaint do its worth you calling them now and complain. Just wait until you receive the email/text of when you can actually collect because the tracking number won’t actually work on the DPD website. They only work for customers that select delivery
Highlighted

@alistair @Anonymous

I was home delivery but to a pick up point with O2 with DPD. I got tarring update etc but couldn’t track it on the website but I could track it on the DPD app. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

@mrsbaker1 the app doesn’t have a feature to track so no way of me knowing
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@Naywa01I went on live chat last night to find out if they have stock of the 256 SG and they said they’d check the supply chain and was told that they do and it will show on the system in the next 24-48 hours I was then told I would receive a email/text in between that time with my delivery details.
The people who work for o2 whether it be customer service or live chat reps don’t know their heads from the arses, I’ve been told so much conflicting info since I ordered it’s unbelievable.

Very very poor customer service!

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I just spoke to my local store and the phone is showing as being sent but it hasn’t arrived yet, she told me to check again on Monday
Highlighted

I got the confirmation of updated tariff etc at 8pm. Tracking wasn’t viewable until the next day. 

Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

@Jay1999 what phone did you order and what time? Also how did you complain?
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Iharris85 hope you get yours soon. I was told the same yesterday so will just wait until they email me.

@mrsbaker1 understandable, they need time to update it 😂