Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Interested in an Upgrade.

Hi @Anonymous normally you have to have paid 3 consecutive bills in full before you are eligible to upgrade but as you are willing to pay in full it maybe different. They shouldn’t require credit checks on an upgrade but could do possibly due to late payment 

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Thanks @mrsbaker1 so what happens to us getting the airtime?

Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

@Jay1999 I’m not sure but I have had a text saying as promised I will get the airtime back. I presume it gets knocked off your first months bill. 

Highlighted

@Huntress I may delete and install again. I set this up from an iCloud backup so I didn’t lose anything...pictures and messages etc. Maybe the app just needs freshly installing. Will try it. 

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

If my delivery date was first estimated to be the 2nd December and I now have my delivery reference number and on my o2 the status of my order is complete, will I have to wait until the 2nd before I can pick up my phone.

i have the email and texts saying my tariff has changed. 

Will my iPhone be ready for collection tomorrow or will I have to wait until Monday? Or will I have to wait until 2nd December..

I have the just spoken to LC and they have said I will need to wait until 2nd even though I have a dpd tracking?

Highlighted

@Iharris85 You’ll get notification once it’s dropped at your pick up point. 100% doubtful that it will be 2nd December. 

Highlighted

@mrsbaker1 and @Iharris85 I’ll try tomorrow if I was you but if not check Monday I was told on the phone this morning 4 weeks check my emails at 6 ish and It saying my order is complete so I was planning a lovely weekend take my mum out for dinner as it’s her birthday now I just want my phone lol of cause I’m still taking her out for dinner just a shame it’s not tomorrow lol jk Can’t wait to get it now 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

so Hopefully everyone gets theres soon 

Highlighted

@Jay1999 Let us know what they say 🤪

Highlighted

I tried but they said there busy lol I’ll try tomorrow and see what they say @mrsbaker1 what do reckon they will say 🤪