Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Wonder if the click and collect orders will arrive at stores tomorrow given it’s a Saturday.

Looks like we’re going to the same store tomorrow @alistair Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Well, I have a DPD tracking number and the email I got from O2 says it's on its way - well "dispatched today", so we'll see. Are you at the Princes Street store?

Highlighted
Anonymous

@alistair Yeah princes street. We’ll see I suppose. Both our phones are probably in the same delivery.
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

So looks like the 64g SG is being delivered to customers who ordered as late as the 4th Nov, is there any movement on the 256g SG?

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Complaining actually works can’t wait FEFE2210-DC05-4246-8AAC-C5C0838C4D25.jpeg

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous i ordered 256gb sg on 27th oct at about 11:30 and so far im still being told out of stock, i got an email today with the same bs saying order being processed which i already got on the 27th, so for me its still a mystery
Highlighted
Anonymous

I got the iPhone X silver 256gb I’ve had it two weeks today, and I’ve had a case on it and it’s getting scratches on it already, kind of regretting getting the iPhone X and instead opting for the iPhone 8 Plus, it’s exactly like the scratches I got with my 2008 iPod touch its very disappointing, if anyone works in construction then get a dust proof case.
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous out i feel sorry, i like to try keep my phone in as minimal case as i can but i think ill not risk it with this phone this time round, can you not get it replaced under the 30 or 60 day guarantee?
Highlighted
Anonymous

People who ordered days after the start of preorders getting their orders delivered early.

Total bull******. Think I’m gonna cancel tomorrow and move on. That takes the biscuit for me.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Early because the complained I should say.