Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Anonymous
Not applicable
@KingKojo congratz and enjoy slight_smile
Message 1271 of 1,685

KhaleesiKS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered space grey on 27th October 9:30am confirmation. Recieved my tarrif change last night approx 8pm and confirmation that my new phone will be delivered this morning! Very happy........ now to find a case for it

Message 1272 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KhaleesiKS wrote:

Ordered space grey on 27th October 9:30am confirmation. Recieved my tarrif change last night approx 8pm and confirmation that my new phone will be delivered this morning! Very happy........ now to find a case for it

@Anonymous news thumbsup - I assume yours was a 256GB Space Grey? As I ordered that confirmed @ 9:32am on 27th Oct and I've not had tariff change or confirmation, seems I've missed latest stock delivery and will be held over to next one, whenever that might be... 

Message 1273 of 1,685

KhaleesiKS
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@KhaleesiKS wrote:

@Anonymous news thumbsup - I assume yours was a 256GB Space Grey? As I ordered that confirmed @ 9:32am on 27th Oct and I've not had tariff change or confirmation, seems I've missed latest stock delivery and will be held over to next one, whenever that might be... 

it was, sorry missed that off. My friend also ordered the same phone direct from apple a bit earlier in the morning on the 27th and she got her delivery information last night too 

Message 1274 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can’t believe they’re still only just getting through the first two hours of orders on the 27th. I’m starting to think I won’t see my new phone this side of Christmas.

Also just had another “sorry you don’t have your phone” text message. Don’t do this to me!
Message 1275 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I can’t believe they’re still only just getting through the first two hours of orders on the 27th. I’m starting to think I won’t see my new phone this side of Christmas.

Also just had another “sorry you don’t have your phone” text message. Don’t do this to me!

Just received that text also... If you're order was for a 64GB then you'll be ok I guess pre-Christmas (depends when your order was confirmed though) as they are now onto 29th Oct onwards I believe for them, 256GB Space Grey cut-off (as in phones now dispatched) so far seems to be 9:30am 27th Oct pre-orders, which I missed by 2mins. 

Message 1276 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered my SG 64GB on 29/10 at 1646 and it has just been delivered.
Message 1277 of 1,685

NathanKenneford
Level 3: Thinker
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seeing more and more people that ordered the exact same phone as me after I did get their phones. Absolutely disgraceful 

Message 1278 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I ordered the X on the 27th at 10:00 on a business plan, and have not heard a thing since. Are some prople getting text msg updates on their orders? I've not heard a thing since the call I made on 27th so I called up just now and all I got told was that the SG 256 I ordered was on back order with no other indication of when it will be delivered!

Message 1279 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
yea, im worried the fact that i ordered on the 27th but was about 11:30 but ive still not even had any kind of progress, and yep live chat just reeled off the same generic robotic response they are giving everyone “ blah blah blah out of stock blah blah you will receive a txt when it has been dispatched”
Message 1280 of 1,685