Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 4: Observant

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

[ Edited ]

Good luck. I've been into stores and ordered at 08.01 for collection on launch day in previous years. When O2 didnt get the stock allocation they were hoping for from Apple they took stock that had been planned to go to stores and prioritised online and phone orders.
It happened to me twice. I had to wait 3 or 4 weeks despite being at the front of the "Store order Queue" I was at the back of the overall queue. I'll never reserve a new phone in store again.
Fingers crossed it doesnt happen to you this year. Please update us next Friday.

Anonymous

So ordered online soon as possible after the 8am start. I consider it’s exceptionally bad service to be lied to on the phone the day before, I was told 8am and no earlier.

I’m currently expecting 17/11 delivery.

Secondly, I walk into the o2 shop today and they reckon they can guarantee me the same phone on launch day if I cancel my online order and order with them. How on earth can that be possible?
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Aww well fingers crossed angry warlock then I will let you all know how I get on 😜

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone X - Order Status

I Have ordered an IPhone X 64 gb silver. Received my order confirmation at 7:34 will keep you updated on when it’s coming.

Anonymous

What time did you get online jackmw14? It took me at least 10 minutes to get through the preorder process.

I was refreshing before 7:30 and it still said coming soon. So pre-orders opened at exactly 7:30 the process was quick and easy only taking 3 minutes.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I upgraded to a iPhone X

Yh mine was just the same as yours.

Anonymous

Ok thank you that is reassuring! Do you think that means this Friday? πŸ™ˆ

[ Edited ]

Hopefully, just keep an eye on you recent orders if it is coming on Friday you will get tracking details on your account by Thursday night.