Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Apple Event – 10 September!

Hey everyone,

Within the past 24 hours Apple have sent out media invites to an upcoming event that they’ll be hosting on 10 September. You can see one of the invites below… So pretty!

Picture of iPhone invite

Last year saw the launch of several exciting new Apple products, like the beautiful iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. We even saw the announcement of the new Apple Watch Series 4, which is now on sale on O2.

So, with how amazing last year’s event was, what do you think we’ll see, or will happen at this year’s event? Stay tuned and should anything juicy happen, we’ll keep everyone posted.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 677

Re: Apple Event – 10 September!

Exciting for iPhone users @EmilieT ...for the rest of us, it's oh god, it's that time of year again rofl

Well you be doing an Apple Megathread as you did last year?

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff That's the idea yes! More info to follow on that closer to the event Smiley Happy

Any guess on what will happen at this year's event? Smiley Wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Topics: 677

No @EmilieT 

I've just read on Tech Radar, that the iPhone 11 will be released on September 10th?

https://www.techradar.com/news/iphone-11-launch-date-confirmed-for-september-10?utm_source=Selligent...

*The Game Is On*

Level 2: Apprentice

So a year ago Apple announced eSim at the event in their new Xs range. This allows me to use 2 sims in my phone which is great for me as I travel alot. BUT I had to change to EE in order to get this service.

I'd love to come back to o2 but you still don't support it, and only just started supporting Apple Watch on Cellular, some 3 years behind the competition. Not great.

Community Manager

Hey @MrX911, and thanks for your feedback! We've actually just shared some good news about eSIM support today, you can find out more here Smiley Happy

signature

Level 2: Apprentice

Finally. Thank you, that's very good news