Did you mean: 

Apple Event – 10 September!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Within the past 24 hours Apple have sent out media invites to an upcoming event that they’ll be hosting on 10 September. You can see one of the invites below… So pretty!

Picture of iPhone invite

Last year saw the launch of several exciting new Apple products, like the beautiful iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. We even saw the announcement of the new Apple Watch Series 4, which is now on sale on O2.

So, with how amazing last year’s event was, what do you think we’ll see, or will happen at this year’s event? Stay tuned and should anything juicy happen, we’ll keep everyone posted.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122122 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Exciting for iPhone users @EmilieT ...for the rest of us, it's oh god, it's that time of year again rofl

Well you be doing an Apple Megathread as you did last year?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff That's the idea yes! More info to follow on that closer to the event slight_smile

Any guess on what will happen at this year's event? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122122 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

No @EmilieT 

I've just read on Tech Radar, that the iPhone 11 will be released on September 10th?

https://www.techradar.com/news/iphone-11-launch-date-confirmed-for-september-10?utm_source=Selligent...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MrX911
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So a year ago Apple announced eSim at the event in their new Xs range. This allows me to use 2 sims in my phone which is great for me as I travel alot. BUT I had to change to EE in order to get this service.

I'd love to come back to o2 but you still don't support it, and only just started supporting Apple Watch on Cellular, some 3 years behind the competition. Not great.

Message 5 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @MrX911, and thanks for your feedback! We've actually just shared some good news about eSIM support today, you can find out more here Smiley Happy

signature

Message 6 of 7

MrX911
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finally. Thank you, that's very good news
Message 7 of 7