Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) HUB

I just had the OTA popup come through and LG Bridge is now showing V20d. I've got an o2 purchased phone with o2 SIM card.

I'm downloading the update via LG Bridge so that I can grab the KDZ file in order to flash it as a clean slate.

Anonymous

I'm am on lg g4 on o2 has always been o2
Topics: 536

Sounds like it's rolling out then to you guys now Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 4: Observant

Hopefully it won't be to much longer before Samsung release a version of Android 6 for O2 to test.

I'm sure they are very busy getting ready for their new phone launch though. 

They will have a rollout plan for all devices.
The software teams don't work on new phone releases so it won't be affected by that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Level 4: Observant

Hopefully it won't be to much longer before Samsung release a version of Android 6 for O2 to test

They are now rolling out across Poland in T Mobile so I'd have thought by the end of March, may beginning of April we might see something as O2 will have to get back to Samsung once tested and then test anything Samsung return.

I'm sure they are very busy getting ready for their new phone launch as well though.

When how soon it will be before Google announce they are working on the next Android release.

@Infobleep wrote:

When how soon it will be before Google announce they are working on the next Android release.

I'm sure they already are....

Currently using:
O2 Social Media Team

We're testing Marshmallow on the S6 now folks. It's a major platform upgrade so we want to make sure everything's tested thoroughly on our end to ensure you get the smoothest experience possible - that said, no ETA on a release date but once we're happy with it we'll release it back to Samsung for scheduling.

I'll keep you posted!

Hi, I'm from the O2 Social Media team
alert We're unable to access your account from the O2 Community. alert
 Tag me for any O2 product or service issues.
Tag @Martin-O2 or @Marjo for anything else.
Topics: 77

Pm me with a leak copy mate, promise I won't torrent it.

Good news.

Currently using: