Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) HUB

Hi all I no I keep asking but does o2 have the marshmallow for lg g4 yet. Can't get info anywhere on this .
Topics: 549

Sorry answer, no! You will probably find out before anyone on here if you have your phone set to auto update. 

Topics: 536

Only o2 know and you know as much as they are saying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

I heard that the marshmallow files are finally with o2 now. Is this to be correct? Thanks.

We won't know anything until @Chris_K posts any updates.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

Spoke to someone on android forum and they are on o2 and got the ota a few days ago. Seems strange they could get it but can't seem to get any answers anywhere else. Frustrating.

The last official word from o2 was this http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Android-6-0-Marshmallow-HUB/m-p/942484#M14449
be careful with what others say elsewhere unless you know exactly what firmware the phone is on and it's a reliable source.
It could be a Polish phone (already released there) but just using an o2 sim card.

Currently using:
Anonymous

So I just installed marshmallow via ota . seems I got it before it has been officially been put on here.
Topics: 549

@Anonymous wrote:
So I just installed marshmallow via ota . seems I got it before it has been officially been put on here.

Good news....

Are you on an O2 branded device with O2 firmware or just using an O2 sim card in a generic phone?

Currently using: