Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An important message from UK mobile networks

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

This co-signed letter was shared yesterday evening which I wanted to share with you all, and follows hot off the heels of last weeks thread about coronavirus and 5G conspiracy theories.

The fact that this letter has been mutually written and co-signed by O2, Three, Vodafone and EE shows the sheer concern behind our networks being targetted by vandals and conspiracy theorists. Our networks are relied upon by every single person that uses a mobile phone in the UK, which of course includes our wonderful NHS and emergency services.

Please stop destroying our networks. Please stop misinformation sharing.

We're all in this together.

EU2hhv_XsAU-pLS.jpg

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Again I am staggered by the need to publish statements like this.
The region where Covid19 started does not even have 5G - so how do people think it is behind this?!?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Again I am staggered by the need to publish statements like this.
The region where Covid19 started does not even have 5G - so how do people think it is behind this?!?

The thoughts and opinions that follow are purely my own...

However, from what I've seen during my own searches of this online, on YouTube and via Twitter, the vast majority of these conspiracy theorists that believe 5G is responsible for coronavirus have also been active in attempting to frame 5G as a health concern well before the Covid-19 outbreak began.

Thus, my opinion is that these conspiracy theorists are using the Covid-19 outbreak to further their agenda of trying to prove 5G to be dangerous. The reality is that all UK mobile networks build their networks within UK Government guidelines for radio-frequency exposure limits, which have been developed by ICNIRP, which includes 5G services.

There has to date also been no scientific evidence proving 5G to be dangerous. So, what do these conspiracy theorists know that the UK, ICNIRP, WHO, top-level health directors, mobile networks and governments don't? Nothing. They have tinfoil hats while the rest of us have science, common sense, and reasoning.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I believe, repeat "believe" I know where this ludicrous 5g BS stems from.
Through looking at the "evidence" these simple folk have put forward, it seems they are that thick, they don't know what a "Corona" is.
A report from some truthseeker site (funny how the tinfoil hat community all use that term of "truth") a few years back blames 5G antennas on producing "coronas" that killed birds...
Coronas... Not fugg1n Coronavirus you Muppets, plus the only way a broadcasting antenna could cause a Corona is if lightning hit it and the resulting arc left the antenna...
God Jesus you imbeciles, any metal object sticking out the ground can do it.
Message 4 of 5

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't that people think that it's all to do with 5G to why the vires is going around the UK when 5G is only a mobile signal not a person that has the vires.
LGreenwood
Message 5 of 5