Did you mean: 

A new Community team member: Meri

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I'm very pleased to announce that we have a new face on the O2 Community team from today.

Please join me in saying hello to Meri!

@Anonymous will joining @Anonymous, @Marjo and I to help out around the community and I'm sure you'll hear from her very soon slight_smile

So please take some time to say hello and Meri will pop by this thread to have a chat too.

Happy Wednesday!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Meri Cheers

Message 2 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to the madhouse. (I mean forum of course) Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 59

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Looks like my application was unsuccessful then.
Message 4 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

My name is Meri and I am joining the team as a Community Coordinator. I am very excited to be joining this amazing team I am looking forward to helping grow this vibrant community further. I have been following some of the threads here for a while and I must say that you guys are full of ideas! Bring them on! I promise to always help and try to solve any query that I’ll be able to help with.

I am originally from sunny Barcelona, Spain and I have worked in the digital industry for more than 7 years now, mainly in marketing management and SEO (the techie part of digital industry). I am passionate about the good life (eat well, sleep well…you know the rest). I love art in all its forms and I have a secret passion for water sports, which unfortunately I can only practice for a few days during the year back in Spain as I don’t really tolerate well the cold…(yes, I know) 😉

I am here to help and guide you and I am always interested in learning new ways to improve this wonderful community. So, if you have a question, idea, or suggestion…feel free to send me PM and we can have the conversation started!

Happy to be here

Meri

Message 5 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 59

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone!

My name is Meri and I am joining the team as a Community Coordinator. I am very excited to be joining this amazing team I am looking forward to helping grow this vibrant community further. I have been following some of the threads here for a while and I must say that you guys are full of ideas! Bring them on! I promise to always help and try to solve any query that I’ll be able to help with.

I am originally from sunny Barcelona, Spain and I have worked in the digital industry for more than 7 years now, mainly in marketing management and SEO (the techie part of digital industry). I am passionate about the good life (eat well, sleep well…you know the rest). I love art in all its forms and I have a secret passion for water sports, which unfortunately I can only practice for a few days during the year back in Spain as I don’t really tolerate well the cold…(yes, I know) 😉

I am here to help and guide you and I am always interested in learning new ways to improve this wonderful community. So, if you have a question, idea, or suggestion…feel free to send me PM and we can have the conversation started!

Happy to be here

Meri

Yes, Hi, 

Now, a few questions please.

1. Is it pronounced like "Merry"?

This is important for meme use in December. 

2. You state you left Barcelona, for UK, do you have a mental illness? 

3. Can you clarify, "watersports"

I myself am fond of ripping up some surf on a jetski,  given the opportunity.

4. Do you know my uncle frank, he's in Barcelona and owes me a tenner still, he drinks a lot and tbh I want it back before, we'll,  ya'know.

5. What tech businesses have you worked for (this will save me a few minutes on LinkedIn 

Message 7 of 59

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Have you met @viridis yet LOL ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 59

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Wecome @Anonymous Welcome

We aren't all crazy as my psychiatrist assures me every week whist I'm smearing his office walls with all manner of stuff Confused

Message 9 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

Have you met @viridis yet LOL ?

And as I predicted...and so it begins ....again....Rolleys Whistle Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket