cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 years of O2 community: A big thank you!!

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys, 

Everyone loves a birthday, right? Of course they do!  We are extremely happy to announce that today the O2 Community turns 5 years old!!!!! 04/04/12 to 04/04/17

It's been a fantastic 5 years with the community continuing to grow and go from strength to strength. We've put together a few numbers which really show how hard you lot have worked to help others and generally make the O2 community one of the best out there!!!!

5 years of O2 community.png

There have also been over 60 guides on a multitude of subjects created for the O2 Community Knowledge Base and 1000 + product reviews posted since the creation of the community! 

None of this would be possible without you FantasticThanks!Mexican Wave 

We wanted to say a big thank you to all of you whether you're a full-time regular or an occasional poster. You all help make the O2 community a fantastic place to be and a great source of help, news and reviews!

We would also like to invite you to participate in some fun activities that will be taking place over the week to celebrate this significant milestone.

So, keep an eye on the latest discussions for more information to come!  :smileyhappy:Thanks!

2014_happy_birthday.jpg

The community team

@MercedesS , @Martin-O2 and @Marjo

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I dont think 'BoB bless him' is an expression I would personally ever use....but hey that's just me. He did give us hours of endless fun with his mangled explanation relating to Hardware of the Cable. An phrase he invented but never could clarify.....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Those three words are never what I would use together either but hours of discussions, laughs, anger and stress ensued. Who knows, maybe he will be back one day in yet another of his personas, three up to now I believe. 

Message 22 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lots of different emotions and memories associated with the community. Cat Happy

Message 23 of 25

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Lots of different emotions and memories associated with the community. Cat Happy

That's what makes it so fascinating. Mostly only happy memories or there would be few of us here now and unlike those early days, it's nice to see so many ladies on the community, they give a nice balance and a different viewpoint on things. Ah the days of the beta testers and the Superusers, spent many wasted months falling for all that guff but 5 years on..... 

Message 24 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes 3 persona's now @jonsie. We sussed every one. Smiley Very Happy 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 25