Did you mean: 

5 Reasons to Belong to the O2 Community

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great day. sunflowerrainbow

Our community is a very important place for us and a very strong channel for feedback and member insights, and we’re constantly putting efforts in making it the best it could be so existing and new members alike can feel at home!

We'd love to welcome more and more members of the O2 family to join us here on the community, so if you're thinking of signing up, check out some quotes below from our existing members on reasons they've stayed here with us. smiling

Feel free to share your additional reasons in the comments too!

Thank you guys for your kind words recently @Cleoriff@MI5, @Anonymous, @gmarkj@anticpated@Skyhawk1010@LauraMc1987@Cairdeas@Glory1@madasaf1sh, @Anonymous, @pgn@izzy831@ComaChameleon, @Anonymous, @Poppysmum, @Anonymous, @liggerz87@darrengf and everyone else who have contributed with your thoughts. Also, thank you @jonsie, @Anonymous for adding your thoughts in this thread below. wink

Update 2019: we'd love to keep adding more quotes in this topic during this year so give us a shout if you spot any that you feel would be great to add! Recently added:

• 8 Jan: a quote from @Cazzb relating to the "fun" aspect of the community
  • 9 Jan: a quote from @mahj around the friendliness/fun of the community!
  • 19 Feb: a quote from @Mi-Amigo about the friendliness of the community slight_smile

5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lovely, thanks @Cleoriff for the tip and @mahj for the original post. I can add this to the main post in this thread as well. grin

Message 71 of 74

Cazzb
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you Marjo I feel very humble. This is my claim to fame 😂😂😂 Happy New Year to you all keep up the good work 👏👏👏
Message 72 of 74

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

We have a lovely quote to add here from our new member @Mi-Amigo that relates well to the 'fun aspect' of the community! Thanks a lot for posting this. hugging

Lovely quote

Message 73 of 74

Telion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

?

Message 74 of 74