Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 663

Re: 5 Reasons to Belong to the O2 Community

@jonsie wrote:

So, in an attempt to drag this kicking and screaming back on topic, and even though there has been no edit to mention @jonsie, this has really evolved into a community rather than just a mobile forum. We still incorporate the O2 phone help but now it's quite a fun place to be. No one takes offence (apart from no mention of @jonsie !!!!) and we all seem to have the same sense of humour and so much in common with our views and interests.  I feel the need to be a part of it if only to share my intelligence, my common sense and to show new members that one of us is normal

awesome emoticon

Great words....from the least normal person on here Hug

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 82
Kudos: 1,101
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

So, in an attempt to drag this kicking and screaming back on topic, and even though there has been no edit to mention @jonsie, this has really evolved into a community rather than just a mobile forum. We still incorporate the O2 phone help but now it's quite a fun place to be. No one takes offence (apart from no mention of @jonsie !!!!) and we all seem to have the same sense of humour and so much in common with our views and interests.  I feel the need to be a part of it if only to share my intelligence, my common sense and to show new members that one of us is normal

awesome emoticon

I second that @Cleoriff. And @jonsie I nicked this gif as well. Oh I should add please don't change you're one of 2 reasons I keep coming back each day. You know the other reason (person) that keeps me coming back.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 543

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

awesome emoticon

I second that @Cleoriff. And @jonsie I nicked this gif as well. Oh I should add please don't change you're one of 2 reasons I keep coming back each day. You know the other reason (person) that keeps me coming back.

Image result for aw shucks cartoon gifs

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

awesome emoticon

Image result for aw shucks cartoon gifs

And you're welcome Hug

Topics: 124
Kudos: 235
Blog Posts: 1

Always the same eh? Keeping up with the jonsies. 😁
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

Check it now @jonsie wink

@anticpated LOL

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 14: Rising star 

No worries
Topics: 124
Kudos: 235
Blog Posts: 1

Oh thanks for the mention. 😁
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Topics: 543

Now I feel special @Marjo, bet they're all jealous now

My very own mention

Just as it should be @jonsie 😉