cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G is coming

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

It’s nearly here, are you excited? You should be.

F-4G.jpg

Do you think 4G will change your habit’s? What are you most excited about?

Let us know what you think guys.

Brad

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
On a positive note i'm loving 4G! for me the coverage is fine even on the commute from home to work.

Managing download speeds of 50mb

Great work O2!
Message 41 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

IF there is going to be speed over 20 mb/s on 4g I would say everyone be witness of funeral of BT. No more land lines charges for nothing as no one use it anymore ( only bussineses),

£15 for good feeling a month. I 'm glad that something like that is coming to UK, there is no other country in EU where you need landline to get broadband as I know, it is sad....

Message 42 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
So true Bambino

Sadly o2's response to my complaining that the 2g signal is not fit for purpose and that they have (& I quote) NO plans to improve the service was to say if you are not happy then change networks.

Not resolve the issues.

As for signal, my understanding from Perksie is that 98% of the UK will have 2g AND 3g AND 4g. If Perksie is right and they deliver on this promise by 2015 I will be stunned but also a very happy bunny.

Let's watch this space given that 2014 is almost upon us. It's a tall order.
Message 43 of 44

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This is what O2 have to say and they are obliged as part of their 4G deal with Ofcom to do this, so contrary to what some may think this is not a dreamed up notion:

http://www.o2.co.uk/network/future

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 44 of 44