Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: 12 Days of Christmas: Non-traditional Christmas traditions or ideas?

@welshsteve76 your post made me crave for apple and berry crumble! Since I'm spending Christmas day by myself, I might just have that as the main course... because I can, and no-one will be complaining. joy

My non-traditional Christmas plan for this year is to have a marathon of playing PC games (World of Warcraft) now that I'll have lots of time for it.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 549

Everything about this Christmas will be non traditional for me. For the last few years my Christmas Day has been on the beach. Very surreal and no turkey anywhere to be seen unless you pay through the nose at an English restaurant. 

Last year we had pizza and the year before fish. 

Topics: 695

@jonsie wrote:

Everything about this Christmas will be non traditional for me. For the last few years my Christmas Day has been on the beach. Very surreal and no turkey anywhere to be seen unless you pay through the nose at an English restaurant. 

And next year you will have pizza AND fish if you so desire @jonsie Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 549

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

And next year you will have pizza AND fish if you so desire @jonsie Smiley Wink

I live and dream..... 😉

Level 16: Talkative

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 your post made me crave for apple and berry crumble! Since I'm spending Christmas day by myself, I might just have that as the main course... because I can, and no-one will be complaining. joy

My non-traditional Christmas plan for this year is to have a marathon of playing PC games (World of Warcraft) now that I'll have lots of time for it.

On your own? Not all day surely?  Good plan having crumble as your main meal though smiley

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

I'll be with my 2 cats if that counts @welshsteve76 Smiley Very Happy Living in a different country than my family so I will be seeing them, just via Skype this year.

@jonsie pizza and fish (what fish?) sounds delicious!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 16: Talkative

@Marjo wrote:

I'll be with my 2 cats if that counts @welshsteve76 Smiley Very Happy Living in a different country than my family so I will be seeing them, just via Skype this year.

@jonsie pizza and fish (what fish?) sounds delicious!

Fair enough, at least you'll have your cats smiley

Thanks

Steve