cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Days of Christmas: Non-traditional Christmas traditions or ideas?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS_DRAFT2C.png

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to day 6 of our 12 days of Christmas celebration!  santa santa santa santa santa santa

Santa has kindly gifted us with some £15 Amazon vouchers which we'll be giving out to one random participant from each of the 12 Christmas topics!! We'll announce the winners in the Christmas Day topic so you have lots of time to take part in each of the topics until then.

wink

Today's topic of discussion is below. You can find yesterdays topic here if you still want to take part in that discussion. 

------santa------

Do you have any non-traditional Christmas plans or ideas? Do you have something to eat other then a turkey dinner on Christmas day? Or do you spend Christmas doing anything unusual? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@welshsteve76 your post made me crave for apple and berry crumble! Since I'm spending Christmas day by myself, I might just have that as the main course... because I can, and no-one will be complaining. joy

My non-traditional Christmas plan for this year is to have a marathon of playing PC games (World of Warcraft) now that I'll have lots of time for it.

Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Everything about this Christmas will be non traditional for me. For the last few years my Christmas Day has been on the beach. Very surreal and no turkey anywhere to be seen unless you pay through the nose at an English restaurant. 

Last year we had pizza and the year before fish. 

Message 12 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Everything about this Christmas will be non traditional for me. For the last few years my Christmas Day has been on the beach. Very surreal and no turkey anywhere to be seen unless you pay through the nose at an English restaurant. 

And next year you will have pizza AND fish if you so desire @jonsie wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

And next year you will have pizza AND fish if you so desire @jonsie wink

I live and dream..... 😉

Message 14 of 17

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@welshsteve76 your post made me crave for apple and berry crumble! Since I'm spending Christmas day by myself, I might just have that as the main course... because I can, and no-one will be complaining. joy

My non-traditional Christmas plan for this year is to have a marathon of playing PC games (World of Warcraft) now that I'll have lots of time for it.

On your own? Not all day surely?  Good plan having crumble as your main meal though smiley

Thanks

Steve
Message 15 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'll be with my 2 cats if that counts @welshsteve76 grin Living in a different country than my family so I will be seeing them, just via Skype this year.

@jonsie pizza and fish (what fish?) sounds delicious!

Message 16 of 17

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I'll be with my 2 cats if that counts @welshsteve76 grin Living in a different country than my family so I will be seeing them, just via Skype this year.

@jonsie pizza and fish (what fish?) sounds delicious!

Fair enough, at least you'll have your cats smiley

Thanks

Steve
Message 17 of 17