12 Days of Christmas: Celebrating the holidays with your pets

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS_DRAFT2C.png

Hi everyone, how are you doing today?

It is day 7 of our 12 days of Christmas celebrationsanta santa santa santa santa santa santa

One random lucky participant in each of these 12 topics will receive £15 Amazon voucher. We'll announce the winners in the Christmas Day topic so you have lots of time to take part in each of the topics until then.

Today's question is below, and you can find yesterday's one here if you haven't taken part yet.

Looking forward to your replies! smiling

------santa------

Do you do anything special for your pets during the holiday period? Is there a special treat or present under the tree? Do they stay with you during Christmas?

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Assuming everyone has a pet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I always buy my cat new toys or stuff she needs & she never leaves my side

Message 3 of 37

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Assuming everyone has a pet?

Or if they've had one in the past perhaps slight_smile

Message 5 of 37

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I had a budgie as a kid.
He wasn't too keen on turkey for his Christmas dinner though 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 37

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Christmas-themed fish flakes for feeding the fish in a tropical freshwater aquarium has special meaning only for the one feeding, not for the fed...

Who am I to say those with pets don't get a little joy out of sharing the Christmas Spirit with their domesticated buddies?Don't know

I draw the line at putting shots of brandy or Bailey's in the fishtank, though - guppies are loopy enough as it is. rofl

Message 7 of 37

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Don't currently have a pet.  This cheeky chappie and his family are regular visitors though smiley  So we'll make sure they have plenty of nice berry suet and sunflower seeds yahoo

Cheeky Robin NEW01.jpg

Cheeky Robin NEW02.jpg

Cheeky Robin NEW03.jpg

Thanks

Steve
Message 8 of 37

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's so cute @welshsteve76! How many members of his family have you spotted? smiley

@MI5 I remember my first cat on Christmas when she dropped the ham (our equivalent to the turkey) on the floor under the table, and licked it all over. My parents were livid joy We were very careful after that incident!

@pgn LOL Don't make the guppies too happy!

Message 9 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

20171216_132646.jpgthis is the beaty will spend it with but 20 of them lol also pic is sideways for some reason haha

Message 10 of 37