Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 16: Talkative

Re: 12 Days of Christmas: Best present for mum/dad/sister/partner etc.?

The best present I could give to my wife right now is one of these beauties.  She has always loved Dachshunds and is desperate to get one.

dachshund.jpg

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Lovely thoughts everyone! smiling 

My mum is always very happy with things that help her out such as cleaning her house, cooking, so she can just relax and enjoy. Both my parents love hand-made cards, even though I'm rubbish at drawing and every year the card ends up being the exact same type of image of a house, cat and some trees on grass. smile

@welshsteve76 that's so cute!! open mouth heart

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo wrote:

Lovely thoughts everyone! smiling 

My mum is always very happy with things that help her out such as cleaning her house, cooking, so she can just relax and enjoy. Both my parents love hand-made cards, even though I'm rubbish at drawing and every year the card ends up being the exact same type of image of a house, cat and some trees on grass. smile

@welshsteve76 that's so cute!! open mouth heart

It is. We've contacted a breeder but still waiting for a reply.  Maybe a new year addition to the family slight smile

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

Let us know if you end up with one @welshsteve76! Have you thought of a name? grin

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo wrote:

Let us know if you end up with one @welshsteve76! Have you thought of a name? grin

Will do.  No, not thought of a name yet. Will wait to see what we get

Thanks

Steve
Topics: 549

@welshsteve76 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Will do.  No, not thought of a name yet. Will wait to see what we get

Probably be a dog.... 😂