Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 714

Re: 12 Days of Christmas: All I want for Christmas is...

This year, more than ever, I just wish for  lovely time spent with all my family.

Oh and to see my hubbies face when he realises I have bought him a new phone and smartwatch..(Cos he's worth it)  Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 569

[ Edited ]

@clivityuk wrote:

Aww I would really love a scarf, or a pair of socks.

Thanks in advance 

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Merry Christmas all XOXO

If you get those give us a shout..... 😂 

Highlighted
Anonymous

I don’t do Christmas so I can’t ask for anything, but if I could. I’d ask for a pair of cold weather MTB gloves. It’s about the only thing I’m really missing!

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

This year, more than ever, I just wish for  lovely time spent with all my family.

Oh and to see my hubbies face when he realises I have bought him a new phone and smartwatch..(Cos he's worth it)  Smiley Very Happy

I imagine he's gonna have a big big smile on his face. Lucky fella. And I bet he is worth it too smiley

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 19: Quirky

A footspa, because these things are killing me today! LOL

IMG_20171215_173634_533.jpg

On a more serious note though, my Christmas prayers have been answered in that a wonderful company in Liverpool has kindly provided the use of a building so that none of our less fortunate friends have to spend the Christmas period out on the streets - they will all have the opportunity to be warm, dry and well fed. heart

Personally I'm looking forward to a few days off, lots of good food and far too much good drink, quality time spent with my nearest and dearest, and yet another year of Monopoly victory! yahoo

Gift wise, I'm very fortunate to be receiving some money to pay for a couple of gigs next year - the tickets are already bought and paid for, so the very generous gift will pay off that chunk of my credit card bill! smiling

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Highlighted
Topics: 569

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I imagine he's gonna have a big big smile on his face. Lucky fella. And I bet he is worth it too smiley

You enjoy your Christmas @Cleoriff and I'll be thinking of you. I think Ray will be happy enough to just enjoy a family Christmas with you and your amazing gifts to him will be of secondary importance. 

Highlighted
Topics: 115

Good food, good company, Christmas Crackers and an Irish coffee whilst watching Morecambe and Wise on the telly.

In the absence of a new Volvo XC90 on the driveway of course...Horrified

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 266
Kudos: 467

The company of my son Alex & his wife Emma ... santa ... hoping the weather will be alright to travel ... christmas tree ... My feet upon the coffee table scoffing some chox whilst watching the Christmas edition of Strictly Come Dancing Dance with my cat Marty snuggled up by my side = both of us settled on the sofa ... Cat

Oh & following on from @Bambino's theme ... = ... Kit Harrington heart in my Christmas stocking 

Image result for Kit harrington images

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 714

Harrison Ford will be upset at you being 'unfaithful' @WispaRed7 LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 266
Kudos: 467

@Cleoriff wrote:

Harrison Ford will be upset at you being 'unfaithful' @WispaRed7 LOL

Oh @Cleoriff ... you've given me Big Belly Laffs on your comment ... LOL

Well, erm ... = ... you see, Harrison Ford has had the best of me Smiley Wink ... & ... recently on The Graham Norton Show he rubbished his role in Star Wars ... sooooo he has to go ... & ... I'm moving onto pastures new ... Bouncy ... Kit Harrington will do nicely Smiley Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry