cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Days of Christmas: All I want for Christmas is...

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS_DRAFT2C.png

Hi everyone! 

Day 2 of our 12 days of Christmas celebration is here! santa santa 

Santa has kindly gifted us with some £15 Amazon vouchers which we'll be giving out to one random participant from each of the 12 Christmas topics!! We'll announce the winners in the Christmas Day topic so you have lots of time to take part in each of the topics until then.. wink

today's topic of discussion is below! 

------santa------

What is your ideal Christmas gift? Is it something extravagant, something with a personal touch or just the company of good friends and family? Let us know in the comments below! smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Cleoriff
  • 122134 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

This year, more than ever, I just wish for  lovely time spent with all my family.

Oh and to see my hubbies face when he realises I have bought him a new phone and smartwatch..(Cos he's worth it)  Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@clivityuk wrote:

Aww I would really love a scarf, or a pair of socks.

Thanks in advance 

grin grin grin 

Merry Christmas all XOXO

If you get those give us a shout..... 😂 

Message 22 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t do Christmas so I can’t ask for anything, but if I could. I’d ask for a pair of cold weather MTB gloves. It’s about the only thing I’m really missing!

Message 23 of 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

This year, more than ever, I just wish for  lovely time spent with all my family.

Oh and to see my hubbies face when he realises I have bought him a new phone and smartwatch..(Cos he's worth it)  Smiley Very Happy

I imagine he's gonna have a big big smile on his face. Lucky fella. And I bet he is worth it too smiley

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 41

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

A footspa, because these things are killing me today! LOL

IMG_20171215_173634_533.jpg

On a more serious note though, my Christmas prayers have been answered in that a wonderful company in Liverpool has kindly provided the use of a building so that none of our less fortunate friends have to spend the Christmas period out on the streets - they will all have the opportunity to be warm, dry and well fed. heart

Personally I'm looking forward to a few days off, lots of good food and far too much good drink, quality time spent with my nearest and dearest, and yet another year of Monopoly victory! yahoo

Gift wise, I'm very fortunate to be receiving some money to pay for a couple of gigs next year - the tickets are already bought and paid for, so the very generous gift will pay off that chunk of my credit card bill! smiling

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 25 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I imagine he's gonna have a big big smile on his face. Lucky fella. And I bet he is worth it too smiley

You enjoy your Christmas @Cleoriff and I'll be thinking of you. I think Ray will be happy enough to just enjoy a family Christmas with you and your amazing gifts to him will be of secondary importance. 

Message 26 of 41

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35053 Posts
  • 222 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Good food, good company, Christmas Crackers and an Irish coffee whilst watching Morecambe and Wise on the telly.

In the absence of a new Volvo XC90 on the driveway of course...Horrified

Message 27 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

The company of my son Alex & his wife Emma ... santa ... hoping the weather will be alright to travel ... christmas_tree ... My feet upon the coffee table scoffing some chox whilst watching the Christmas edition of Strictly Come Dancing Dance with my cat Marty snuggled up by my side = both of us settled on the sofa ... Cat

Oh & following on from @Bambino's theme ... = ... Kit Harrington heart in my Christmas stocking 

Image result for Kit harrington images

Message 28 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122134 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Harrison Ford will be upset at you being 'unfaithful' @Anonymous LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Harrison Ford will be upset at you being 'unfaithful' @Anonymous LOL

Oh @Cleoriff ... you've given me Big Belly Laffs on your comment ... LOL

Well, erm ... = ... you see, Harrison Ford has had the best of me wink ... & ... recently on The Graham Norton Show he rubbished his role in Star Wars ... sooooo he has to go ... & ... I'm moving onto pastures new ... Bouncy ... Kit Harrington will do nicely slight_smile

Message 30 of 41