cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Days of Christmas: All I want for Christmas is...

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS_DRAFT2C.png

Hi everyone! 

Day 2 of our 12 days of Christmas celebration is here! santa santa 

Santa has kindly gifted us with some £15 Amazon vouchers which we'll be giving out to one random participant from each of the 12 Christmas topics!! We'll announce the winners in the Christmas Day topic so you have lots of time to take part in each of the topics until then.. wink

today's topic of discussion is below! 

------santa------

What is your ideal Christmas gift? Is it something extravagant, something with a personal touch or just the company of good friends and family? Let us know in the comments below! smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All I ask for every year is my family around me, peace and quiet from work and a nice single malt slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 41

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@MI5 You've just outlined my ideal Christmas right there! heart_eyes

Glenfarclas being the tipple of choice this year. yahoo

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 41

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
All I ask for every year is my family around me, peace and quiet from work and a nice single malt slight_smile

Noble sentiments Sir! 

..... err.... you mean you work too? 

Message 4 of 41

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sounds absolutely lovely! 

We're not massively big on gifts in my family. It's more about spending some quality time together as a lot of us only meet up once a year. 

If I do get a gift I prefer if someones taken the time to think about it rather then something extravagant. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
All I want for Christmas is for my unborn baby to be healthy and to have a Christmas to rember with my wonderful fieancee. And hopefully he married before our beautiful baby arrives
Message 6 of 41

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Until the 6 numbers come up, I'm afraid so.
Damn shifts are killing me though so looking forward to a break from them for sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Family & friends & oh another lens for my camera 

Message 8 of 41

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Family round, dinner til bursting, doctor who Christmas special followed by a couple of drinks and turkey sandwiches.....
That's what we get,
Me, I like stuff, socks, hats, shirts, smellies and a bit of something out a 70cl bottle to finish it off.
Message 9 of 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I'd like a safe and peaceful Christmas for all the families touched by the terror attacks in the UK this year. Lord knows they've all suffered enough.

For myself I don't have any special wants. Just ask that whatever I'm given is something the person has given careful thought to and not just bought as an afterthought.

What I would really like are things I don't expect anyone else to buy me as they are expensive. I'm saving up for those 😊

Christmas day spent with good friends, lively discussions, good food, plenty to drink is my ideal.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 10 of 41