Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt mobile benefit not evident on Billing

harlowjones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According to the Virgin Media account hosting my home BB setup etc. i have Volt Mobile included however i continue to be billed separately by O2.  Not sure what's supposed to be happening but the two websites are unhelpfully cross-referring for the answers.

Anyone know what's supposed to happen when you get Volt benefits in VM but can't see them in the O2 account?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@harlowjones 

You still get seperate bills as the billing systems aren't aligned yet.

Volt benefits in this guide Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@harlowjones 

You still get seperate bills as the billing systems aren't aligned yet.

Volt benefits in this guide Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7848 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

To check in O2 go into My O2.

In  Bolt Ons you should see Travel Inclusive.

As to data if you check it should be split into two X GB data and X GB bonus data.

If these things are missing and it's been over 14 days since sign up, contact O2 

202 from your mobile or

Message them on

(Facebook) (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB)  

X (Twitter) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or 

Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) ,,

They should be able to help you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@harlowjones 

All help and explanation of benefits in the guide I posted above.

Message 4 of 4