Did you mean: 

Volt Double Data not Activated

JakJunior001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Recently changed my contract to O2 due to the double data volt boosts and free roaming charges. However, I’ve now had my new contract a little over 6 weeks and my volt benefits don’t seem to be getting activated. 

I’ve spoken to O2 and they’ve forwarded my details and i got an email saying I’m eligible, went into volt benefits and activated and it now says “you’re all signed up” but still nothing. 

l went onto live chat again who asked for all my details again and said its been added to my account and it will take up to 14 days to activate, still nothing. Went onto live chat again and the person said they’ve moved priority for it and it will definitely be activated within 5-10 days. Here we are again, 12 days later and still NOT activated on my account and ended up running out of data for this month. 

Anyone got any suggestions to actually get this sorted?

Thanks in advance. 
Jack

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@JakJunior001 

All you can do is keep pestering O2 until someone does their job properly.

Try the UK based social media teams Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

JakJunior001
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I will do, i keep going on live chat and keep getting told “it will be sorted this time” but nothing changes 

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10617 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@JakJunior001 

Dont use live chat would be my advice for this, as I haqd something similiar and the best route to go down is twitter, as they will aske you to dm them and confirm some VM account details, and then it will be applied think it took 5 days from the first interaction on Twitter / X 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@JakJunior001 wrote:

Thanks. I will do, i keep going on live chat and keep getting told “it will be sorted this time” but nothing changes 

Try the social media teams as in the guide I posted @JakJunior001 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5