Did you mean: 

Volt Customer

dudley1uk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon.

I am both a Virgin media customer and O2. MyVolt benefits have been activated. I have contacted Virgin Media with regards to getting Wifi Pods and they have told me the following.

"You may be an O2 customer but I cannot see that being linked on your Virgin Media profile, it shows no indication that this is a VOLT user.
You may need to contact O2 to get your O2 services recognized on our end through a manual request and once the profile is updated, I would be able to send out the pods free of charge.
You would be able to check on the O2 app is you are a VOLT customer, if not then you would be able to register on there."

Any help with this matter would be deeply appreciated, as this saga has been going on for a week now with emails going back and forth.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@dudley1uk 

Probably just VM stalling as they are short on supply of pods.

If you have your volt benefits they must be able to see it on your account, but then again, they are totally useless.

Try calling again and hope to get a different call centre.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2