Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Volt billing

GTM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just taken out the £99 Volt2 package which includes a O2 Sim. Today, despite not activating the Sim yet, nor intending to I have received a bill from O2. Can I be confident that the bill amount from O2 is part of the new contract Virgin payment or, am I expected to pay it separately? In which case, will it be deducted from the Virgin bill??  

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@GTM 

You get billed separately £74 for VM Services and £25  for o2's 

Everything is on the VM O2 page on Virgins Website https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-o2

madasaf1sh_0-1651696141059.png

madasaf1sh_1-1651696176786.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GTM 

To pay O2 separately.

If this is not your understanding you need to discuss with Virgin.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

GTM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. I've no problem paying O2 separately as long as the same bill is not included in the Virgin payment as well. The payment situation was not explained by Virgin when I agreed to the contract. Naively, I assumed that the advertised £99 cost would replace my current contract as a one-off monthly direct debit. There is no explanation on either O2 or Virgin's "Help" sites so, the only options seem to be to either wait for the Virgin bill or, accept a long, long, wait on 150 to try to get some clarification. Presumably, others have taken up these contracts and their comments/advice/experience would be most welcome.    

Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@GTM 

You get billed separately £74 for VM Services and £25  for o2's 

Everything is on the VM O2 page on Virgins Website https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-o2

madasaf1sh_0-1651696141059.png

madasaf1sh_1-1651696176786.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GTM wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I've no problem paying O2 separately as long as the same bill is not included in the Virgin payment as well. The payment situation was not explained by Virgin when I agreed to the contract. Naively, I assumed that the advertised £99 cost would replace my current contract as a one-off monthly direct debit. There is no explanation on either O2 or Virgin's "Help" sites so, the only options seem to be to either wait for the Virgin bill or, accept a long, long, wait on 150 to try to get some clarification. Presumably, others have taken up these contracts and their comments/advice/experience would be most welcome.    

The two bills added together will equal the £99 offer price @GTM 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I think virgin media is getting far too expensive alas they suit my needs for the moment. My package is a middle tier with some premium channels and no sky add ons.

However as said you are billed separately by each company. I think it's better that way.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 6 of 6