Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Rab909693
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. I changed my services with virgin media and they sent me a SIM card. I don’t want to put it in my mobile but can I use it in my iPad Pro. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Rab909693 

No sorry.

It's just blank in case it's required for your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Rab909693 

No sorry.

It's just blank in case it's required for your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38468 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

If you start to see weirdness, like calls coming in as "Caller Unknown", you may need to put that SIM into your phone after swapping over to it ( Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update ) to get things working nicely again,@Rab909693. Then you can cut up the original VM SIM, of no use after number moved from it to new O2 SIM.

Message 3 of 3