Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number from O2 to o2

Dee9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have this morning bought a sim only deal with O2 (from the website) and used my PAC Code from my current network which will bring my current number over.

I have now also been offered a free SIM from Virgin as part of their Volt offer to retain me as a customer which provides me with more data so I want to use that SIM with my current number.

Once my current number moves over to o2 can I then move it to the Volt SIM from Virgin? ( So effectively move from one O2 SIM only to another O2 SIM only) I was thinking to then give another PAC Code for the SIM I got from O2 today to move my wife's number over from our current network.

Can all this be done?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dee9 

You can move your number to the new sim, guide here Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

However, this will cancel the sim the number is moved from and you will be charged the full term amount for it.

Cheapest way out is to cancel the simo within the 14 days cooling off period and then get a new simo for your wife.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dee9 

You can move your number to the new sim, guide here Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

However, this will cancel the sim the number is moved from and you will be charged the full term amount for it.

Cheapest way out is to cancel the simo within the 14 days cooling off period and then get a new simo for your wife.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2