cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had volt on a previous contract. I've now lowered the speed but volt has not apply to new contract.

eamonjun
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

The subject title explains it briefly. So Basically in my previous contract I was on a M250 with volt applied which went up over 300. I have now switched to M125 but the volt has not been applied. Theoretically I should be getting M250 but I’m still at M125. Do I have to disable the volt addon and reapply or could some at virgin just reapply the addon?

Thanks

Eamon

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@eamonjun 

You'll need to speak to Virgin

0345 454 1111

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38240 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Go back to Virgin Media on 0345 454 1111 and check - VM have taken to automatically quoting you the price for the speed below and telling you the Volt speed, knowing you are an O2 Contract subscriber - seems like this has happened in your case (ie they sell you the Volt speed at the rate for the non-Volt speed).

Good luck, @eamonjun 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@eamonjun 

You may find it updates automatically after a couple of weeks.

They say 14 days, but the last change with O2 I made took about 3.

You can also apply for Volt benefits in your MyO2, which may apply to both accounts.

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4