Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently on my third attempt to get Volt benefits to appear on My O2

Cryoman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was with Virgin Mobile and migrated across to O2 last year. I recently (9 April) took up Virgin Media for Broadband and phone. The Deal I got for VM was listed under "Supercharged Volt Fibre Broadband and Phone"

However, try as I may I can't get Volt benefits to appear in My O2. I have contacted O2 via their chat box (twice) and each time they assure me it will be escalated to the relevant team to be sorted. This is followed by a caonfirmation email (also twice now) from VM confirming my eligibility and advising the benefits should show after max 14 days.

Which of course they don't.

So I have tried again pressing O2 to tell me how I can escalate this only to be assured (again) it will be passed to the relevant team who will sort it.

It will come as no surprise to hear that nothing has happened (again)

I have to admit I was expecting loads of problems with VM and was hesitant about signing up, but so far (touch wood) they have been OK.

But O2? Not so much.

So can anybody please tell me how I can escalate this myself? Obviously the route via O2's first line support is hitting a brick wall and VM just kick me back to O2.

Getting frustrated now...

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Cryoman 

Use social media on this link Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Cryoman 

Use social media on this link Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2