cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ordered a O2 sim via Virgin Media (VOLT)

pun1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order via the Virgin Media site for O2 mobile under their Volt scheme on 15 January 2024 at 11:54 (attached). I received an email confirmation of the order but still haven't received the SIM. When I called customer service, they could not locate the order and no one can tell me what is happening - is the order being processed or lost? I don't know if I should place a new order (happy to do that if I get assurance that this will not turn up in future).

I even submitted a compliant in the hope to getting some reply - no one reverted on the compliant (attached). 2 follow ups - still no reply

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@pun1 

You need to speak to Virgin Media customer services on 0345 454 1111 as the order was placed on the VM Platform. 

As it wouldn't be the first time that an order hasn't made it o2... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pun1 

Just to say that O2 will almost certainly reply to your complaint, but it is currently taking them about eight weeks to investigate complaints and to issue their letter of response.

During that period, you will also find that O2's other teams will be either unable or unwilling to engage with you pending determination of your complaint.    

Message 3 of 3