Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@jimwalker1943 

O2 had some service issues yesterday which should now be fixed.

Reboot your phone and try again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Any luck with this @jimwalker1943?

Message 3 of 4

Bluebird99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used my phone yesterday and got the same message when phoning my daughter. Was astounded to find that a new system had come in and had lost all my credit and in the future will have to keep topping up. I am a pensioner who only has a mobile in case of car trouble or emergencies, I have arthritis so find it hard to use the keys. I am just recovering from a heart operation so it is important I can contact someone. I find this new system disgusting there are so many pensioners in the same position as myself, the mobile could be a lifeline. I am going to have to find another company which will not expect me to top up my phone every month because my credit has all been removed even though I haven't used my phone. Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 4