Did you mean: 

no signal

Leighann1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

There is no signal for calls or text messages in my new home. Ok outside but not inside. Three of us are on o2 and have to go outside to take calls/send or receive text messages. Yes I know I can call and message on wifi but that isn't always appropriate depending on the person at the other end of the phone. I see that there is a boostbox you can buy but apparantly I can't buy one if I'm not a business customer? That doesn't make any sense to me as I'm not asking for one for free? Maybe we all need to change networks? Please help

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Leighann1 

WiFi calling is your only option and it does not matter what the other person is using.

Calls go across the network in the same way as a normal call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Leighann1 

WiFi calling is your only option and it does not matter what the other person is using.

Calls go across the network in the same way as a normal call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2