Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new passwords not working

megan2310
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Im quite frustrated as i've been trying to get in contact for 6 weeks now with no response. Everytime I try and log into my o2 account to see why the bill is higher it says password incorrect. Five times now it has asked me to reset my password, everytime I reset it and enter the new password it says incorrect and makes me chose a new one and the cycle just continues. I am 100% after 6 weeks of trying I am entering the correct passwords so there must be a computer glitch. Please call me on [Edited] or contact me asap to fix this, I havent been able to access my account for 6 weeks and therefore am unable to see why the bill is so much higher than usual. This is very poor customer service.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You will need to call them as we are all customers here and no one will call you back

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 2 of 2