Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 Set Up

DanielleFord23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received my new iPhone 11 today at 8:45ish and I have struggled to set it up since. I have always been an iPhone user so I am familiar with the set up. The ios 15 update is just not working. It gets to the point of preparing for the install then loads the install now button but the loading circle beside keeps going round so not giving me the option to get it to install (if that makes sense) 

I have tried restarting the whole process and the same happens. The phone is linked to the charger and wifi, but no joy. I cant use the phone as it just sticks on this screen and wont install. Any advice of help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DanielleFord23 

Try connecting to iTunes on your PC or laptop and do it through that.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DanielleFord23 

Try connecting to iTunes on your PC or laptop and do it through that.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2