Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim transfer

AlistairC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I have just had a phone upgrade from work with a new iphone 13 on Vodafone.  I previously had an XR with the same network provider and used an O2 esim in it with no problems.

when I transferred everything today it said this was not possible. the phone is not sim locked. what am I doing wrong, can this be done?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10203 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@AlistairC 

You need to do a sim swap to a new esim pack which can be obtained from an o2 shop (take photo ID) or by contacting customer services. 

If you have done this, speak to your employers IT Team, as it could be they have blocked esim in the MDM solution. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10203 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@AlistairC 

You need to do a sim swap to a new esim pack which can be obtained from an o2 shop (take photo ID) or by contacting customer services. 

If you have done this, speak to your employers IT Team, as it could be they have blocked esim in the MDM solution. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

AlistairC
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, Just as an update, I requested a new esim and tried setting it up with no success yesterday. I called O2 and they helped with the sim activation and all is now well. Happy again. thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 3