Did you mean: 

e-sim added to my O2 account

Nankingniall
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all Gurus,

is it possible that I can have an esim account added to my account (separet number and itemised bill) - but give the esim to my son to laod onto his (SKY) mobile phone. He is off travelling and I want him to have this as a option.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@Nankingniall 

You would need to purchase a new sim only contract and request an eSim for it.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals

Also check with Sky if his phone is unlocked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

@Nankingniall 

You would need to purchase a new sim only contract and request an eSim for it.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals

Also check with Sky if his phone is unlocked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Nankingniall
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5

Thanks for the advice - especially about his phone being locked.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions

You're welcome

Message 4 of 4