Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damaged phone

Trebor159
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have damaged my samsung a70 and it doesnt switch on,i have ordered a samsung s24 and need to download all my details onto the new phone.How will i be able to do this if the phone is not even switched on

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Trebor159 

The vast majority of your files and data will transfer over automatically through your Google account.

Anything else will be lost if not backed up already.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7544 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

This community has a guide :-

Guide: Backing up your phone 

Once you have got your new 'phone up and running, I would suggest that you consider making a full backup in order to avoid future issues. 👍 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Which is of absolutely no use whatsoever to the question asked.

Google has the important stuff backed up already.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4