Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coverage in east grinstead

derick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure if this is the right thread but I am trying to find out when problems with the 02 mast in east grinstead will be sorted out.  I have been told this has been down for 6 months with no indication of when it will be fixed, but in the meantime people cannot hear me when they call which is very irritating.  If this goes on much longer I will be looking to change provider.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7034 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Networks never give an ETA for fixes as there are far too many variables

Use My Network App to monitor and keep reporting

Use WiFi Calling at home if you are on contract 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

derick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your advice - someone else suggested trying WiFi calling so I must give that a go

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10480 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3081 Solutions

@derick 

No one of this community or customer services will be able to give you any information , as masts can take a while to resolve, especially when a landlord is been a pain, and wont allow access, or the local council wont allow a network to repair or replace without planning permission. 

Best thing to do is check https://status.o2.co.uk  and register for the My Network App..  

Also have a look at these guides Guide: How can I sort out my network issues?  Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

If you want to cancel follow this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4