cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continual mast issues 9/12 months p/year its down , how to get O2 to resolve no data signal

PaulTemperton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For years O2 have stated they are working to improve signalling in a built up area in Kent , not necessarily rural and at the top of a hill.  There are no data signal available in the area and a particular mast that is on proviate land is continually down and the regular story of they cant gain access to the land is always rolled out .  

I am not sure why I am remaining loyal to O2 as the customer service is shocking and I cant actually make calls to report faults as the automated service custs you off .  Just how do you esclate issues as I have registered complaints and despite chasing get nothing back so that you feel like you have to give up. 

The service is just demoralising 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@PaulTemperton You can lodge a formal complaint here: How to Complain | Help | O2 If you scroll down the page you will also see a link to Resolver. Many people have had satisfactory results through that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9990 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@PaulTemperton

Its upto the landowner to grant access and sometime they are happy to take the money and run type of thing...

If its down 9/12 months a year it may be on a plan to be decommissioned.

If I was you I would look at a network that provides signal in your area and get your PAC code
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

Rdlangy1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi Paul,

Would this be the ME10 area of Kent? I have had a mast issue in that area for nearly 21 months now and cannot get anyone to resolve it

Message 4 of 4