Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't verify email

Just setting up my new iphone 11. Have come to a halt on verifying my email address (I've had too many attempts now apparently) then can't get in to it to receive my validation code. Suggestions please. Thanks!

Cat7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forgot pin voicemail

I've forgot my pin for my voicemail and cant get talking to anyone to unlock it how do I get this problem solved I've tried the number you text reset to never received a code back

Carrie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS converting to MMS

Occasionally my text messages are being converted into MMS when I send them, for which I then get charged. I’ve looked into this and I think this happens when the SMS ones are too long. How do I know what the limit is for sending SMS messages before ...

DiggerB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded tariff but not reflected in data allowance

Hi I need help because I’ve upgraded my tariff to 100GB data 2 days ago. The upgrade is complete but my data allowance is still 0. It has been more Than 24 hours. I don’t have WiFi at home and depend on this data. Bolt ons are soo expensive for the a...

GDegty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identity of Incoming Calls Not Showing

I have not been receiving caller ID's on incoming calls for over a month now. I made several calls to the helpline with no resolution and they now tell me that this can only be resolved by a Guru, and have directed me here. I have checked with friend...

Simon_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone, new sim, rollover contract - "emergency calls only"

Hello and thank you in advance of reading about this setback I'm having.I'm a pay monthly customer and recently ordered a new phone, new sim and changing to a more suitable tariff whilst retaining my number.I've got the new sim in the new phone, down...

Jayce_k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to keep your mobile number online form constant error message

Hi. I really hope someone can help. I am a new O2 customer and now have a pac code from Vodafone to enable me to keep my mobile number. I have attempted to fill in the O2 "online form" in the "How to Keep Your Number" tab a total of 8 times now with ...

Clive27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are Sim only products suitable for use in 4G router?

Hi Folks - I live in a rural area with poor landline internet and planning to install an external antenna with internal 4G router as the main means of internet access. Are your sim only products suitable for use with the 4G router? I have done the co...

Unkle_Alb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

oneplus 8%20pro

Hi.I am looking at the oneplus 8 pro and theres a lot of conjecture about O2 supporting it.Can you clarify the 5G position with this device both now ang going forward please.Thanks.

Kevbro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos