Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I cancel free 6 month Disney Plus Subscription?

I received a text from 02 Sunday 20/12/20 stating the Disney Plus 6 months free subscription is included in my plan until 19/1/21.I dont want £5.99 per month charges to be carried over and to cancel this subscription.How do I do this?

RS100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

How can I switch to 5G sim from 4G for my new 5G device

5g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Network Pin Blocked - Enter Sim Network PUK

Hi recently upgraded from samsung J3 to Iphone and put my O2 sim in it - everything fineBecause I work in France i decided to use the J3 as my overseas phone and bought an Orange Sim card for it. I didnt realise that the J3 was locked and instead of ...

AndyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card in iPad

Hi! the SIM card in my iPad isn't showing the phone number in Sertings and I can't send or receive texts from that number. Where am I going wrong please?

Pennylein by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM

Hi i recieved a call from 0161 850 2429 claming to be 02 am i correct as assuming this is a scam

ROSSCO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot be heard when making calls

I've increasingly had issues when making voice calls where it is now at the point that every call i make i cannot be heard on. I can hear the other person and to start with they can hear me but within 1 minute the call drops out and they cannot hear ...

Lennoni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to update my account

Hi, I had an 02 number for my son which I no longer have. However I have ported my number from EE to 02. Now when I try to log into my 02 to update it with my new details it sends a code to the old number. I now need to access my new account via the ...

pjmurf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent order not dispatched

Hi, I ordered 2 Huawei Y6 2019 phones on the 5th December, 2 colours of the same phone, and both in stock at time of order. The confirmation even said it would be delivered by 7th December. Payment is also been took out of my bank.There have been no ...

LMC91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

Hi there, Please advise me how I can obtain proof of usage for an insurance claim.

SabC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting texts from PayPal

Hi there, I'm not receiving texts from PayPal any more that are essential. Is it possible that O2 have accidentally started to block them on my account? How do I find out if this has happened? Many thanks

jjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos