Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Family Link alternative

Hi,My daughter changed from android to iPhone 8 at Christmas. We were using Google Family Link but this does not have full functionality on the iPhone. Is there an alternative app I can use to still give parental controls for things like bedtime, scr...

Claire78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 gurus

SERIOUSLY SPEAK THE [Removed] TO ME GURU'S 

MT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ added to my account?!

I have been paying for Disney+ through this O2 account unknowingly. I have never accessed this nor have I upgraded. I would like you to remove this and refund all monies paid for Disney+. Anybody know how to do this- O2 support is non existent!

DanBan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notifications

Hi. Setting up a new Motorola G8 phone. My notifications for watsapp, messenger and insta will not come through unless the app is open. They are all set to send notifications, Ive check under battery and data they they can work in the background. Tri...

KDW190 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement iPhone

When I change my phone over for a replacement will everything on my phone be deleted by o2? Just wondering if I need to delete myself or it will be deleted regardless

Kjks92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picking up my phone that is in another name

I’ve had the same number for about 10 years now since I was about 13 and my phone bill has always been paid by a parent. Recently I upgraded my phone, changed my email address and bank details but didn’t realise until afterwards that it’s pretty much...

Chloester by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card replacement

My sim card somehow got damaged inside my phone, as a result of this it is no longer recognised by my samsung S10. I tried using my sim in other phones and it wasn't recognised in them either. How do I get a new sim card as a replacement? I want it t...

Travih by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Blocked

I received a text from O2 this morning stating that they were turning off my roaming as I seemed to be getting through a lot of calls and texts (I’m locked down in France). They go on to suggest that if they have made a mistake - they have - then I s...

WiFi Extra

I have just moved from Giffgaff to O2. When I was on GiffGaff and went to McDonalds or some other place with O2 WiFi my phone would automatically connect to WiFi Extra. This was enabled via the GiffGaff app.Now that I am on O2 I can no longer connect...

Resolved! EU Roaming

Hi. I am just enquiring about the Roaming Fair Usage Policy. I know as a customer we have 63 days within an EU country to use our phone as normal. However, after that 63 days additonaly charges will apply. Is there any way to find out how many days l...