Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account hijack

I think someone is trying to hijack my account on O2. I've recently switched my sim over to Sky but tonight I've received 10 text messages from O2 UK stating the one time passcode I'd requested will be sent shortly. I've then received the text with t...

CHRIS34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aerial

I have a had a tariff change by aerial communications from 02. Is this legitimate?

Np1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet at all on my new phone

I have a new contract with 02 and I am on day 4 with my new iphone 12 and I have no internet whatsoever unless I am connected to wifi. My husband is on o2 as well and has no problems. So it is obviously not a network issue. I have manually reset my s...

JodieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 help!

The app says that I can’t log in to MyO2, because I’ve not had the account for 48hours, yet I’ve had issues logging in for the past 10+ years… please help! I just wanna see my statement without having a stroke

DannyG123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't activate Disney +

I've subscribed through MyO2 account to Disney Plus today but when I try to use the link the activate it I get an 'error 404' message. I've tried doing it over WiFi and also my mobile data but same issue.