Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Transferring an account to a family member

So: my son has used my account for his number, which was first set up when he was still at school. How do we go about transferring the account to him so that he is the registered account holder and can start paying his own telephone bills? Anyone kno...

db505 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues.. h+

Took contract out at beginning of year and signal is terrible. Calls drop, people can't hear me, messages can take a few attempts to send and my Internet barely works. I currently have h+ I've contacted customer services previously and had to use a d...

Beattie88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Connection on 4G when it has good 4G coverage

I have not had a data connection in my local town (Haddington, EH41 3DX) for over a year now. I have done everything asked of me. Network setting reset, replaced SIM with a new one. I have even purchased a new phone yet the same issue arises. It used...

RMM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I out of contract?

I can't use my phone for calls or internet, u think I may be out if contract?

Ryan26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

Hello I have just set my new phone up and it’s not allowing me to make calls or send texts and says sim not provisioned

Verity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 4g isn’t working

my 4g hasn’t been working for the past few days, can someone help? Network coverage is fine and don’t know what is wrong?

Resolved! speak to adviser

what is the telephone number to actually speak to an adviser

Resolved! Damaged Top Up Voucher

I have a £20 O2 top up voucher but the voucher code printed on a damaged strip of a new till roll. I have all the other info as in serial numbers etc. Is there any way of retrieving the voucher code with the rest of the information? I work in a shop ...

Grant079 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos